Staffordshire County Council Emergency Business Grants
Staffordshire County Council have set up a limited £500,000 businesses fund, to support micro-businesses through this difficult time.
This grant fund is targeted at small, micro and one person businesses that are not eligible for the grants and rate relief packages offered by the government.
A total of £500,000 is available, with the maximum grant being £1,000. The grants will be awarded on a FIRST COME-FIRST SERVED basis for eligible applicants.
Businesses will need to demonstrate what they need the grant for and what difficulties they are facing during Covid-19 lockdown period.
Is my business eligible for the emergency grant?
If you answer yes, to all of the below questions, you could be eligible for the grant:
- Is your business based in Staffordshire? You can check the postcode of where your business is registered to see if Staffordshire County Council are your local council.
- Do you employee less than 9 employees?
- Is your annual turnover less than £2m?
- Do you have a business bank account?
- Have you applied but are unable to claim any other local or national business support?
For full details, please see https://www.staffordshire.gov.uk/Business/Staffordshire-Means-%E2%80%93-Emergency-Businesses-Grants.aspx
Also follow Hammond McNulty on Linked In for further updates https://www.linkedin.com/company/accountants-congleton-cheshire