Register your Establishment for the Eat Out to Help Out Scheme
It has been announced that you can register your establishment for the Eat Out to Help Out Scheme from 13th July 2020, with registration closing on 31st August 2020.
You can register if your establishment:
- sells food for immediate consumption on the premises
- provides its own dining area or shares a dining area with another establishment for eat-in meals
- was registered as a food business with the relevant local authority on or before 7 July
You cannot register:
- an establishment that only offers takeaway food or drink
- catering services for private functions
- a hotel that provides room service only
- dining services (such as packaged dinner cruises)
- mobile food vans or trailers
For more details on the Scheme and how to apply, please see the Government Guidance,that will be updated as further details are provided,at https://www.gov.uk/guidance/register-your-establishment-for-the-eat-out-to-help-out-scheme?
If you cannot find the information required in the link above, further guidance, including specific examples of services and premises included and also calculation guides, can be found at https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/get-more-information-about-the-eat-out-to-help-out-scheme
Also follow Hammond McNulty on Linked In for further updates https://www.linkedin.com/company/accountants-congleton-cheshire