skip to navigationskip to main content

Action Required to Access Your Small Business Grant Funding/Cash Grant for Retail Hospitality and Leisure

Funds are now with the Local Authorities to distribute. 

The Government Guidance states that if you eligible, you do not need to do anything to access your Small Business Grant Funding/Cash Grant for Retail Hospitality and Leisure.

They will write to you with information on how to claim the grant.

However, if you are eligible for the Small Business Grant Funding and you do not pay business rates because of small business rate relief (SBBR), rural rate relief (RRR) and tapered relief, you may find that your Local Authority has not got your bank details on record when they try to make your payment.

We have noticed that some of the Local Authorities are requesting bank details/further information to be submitted online.

Your cashflow will benefit from receiving funds as quickly as possible, so it may be worth double-checking your Local Authority website to see if any action is required.

Please see below the links to some of the Local Authority pages that cover our Local clients:

Cheshire East

Cheshire West & Chester


Staffs Moorlands

If you cannot find the appropriate page on their Website relating to the Grants and any action that is required, you may wish to call them directly to check.

Subscribe to our newsletter

Our monthly newsletter contains a round up of the latest tax news and updates of what's happening at Hammond McNulty

As a subscriber you will automatically receive our newsletter direct to your inbox

Please read our Privacy Policy before signing up